Thursday, October 7, 2010

How to Effortlessly Get Anything and Everything you Want from Life

Have I got your attention? Now, before I start spilling the secrets, you will need to be as open to the suggestions I am about to share or you might as well stop reading now. The results from the application of the techniques differ from person to person and I will state very clearly that there is effort involved but you will find it easier as you continue to let it sink into you. I have tried it out a few key instances in my life and by golly, it does work. So if you are still reading this and willing to proceed, then let’s get started.

So, what exactly is this incredible method to finally get the anything and everything? Well, it is a combination of auto-suggestion, The Secret and spiritual guidance. As there are religions in the world and animism that is still being practiced, humans have always believed in a higher power or some sort of infinite intelligence that somehow shapes our fate. It also represents a source of comfort and dependence that humans can relate to when they cannot turn to each other for help or to put it in another way, the appropriate phrase is a "miracle".

If I told you that that "miracle", starts and ends with you, would you believe me? To put it simply, you are the "miracle", we all are. You are the conduit to the infinite intelligence that is out there in the universe. By tapping into the incredible reservoir of potential energy stored in each of us, we can possibly attain whatever your mind sets itself up to do. So, how do we go about it?

I wish to share with you 4 simple steps of achieving this state of transcendental consciousness which I have practiced in my own life:

  1. Determine what it is you want and why. It is always important to determine the exact thing you desire and why you need it. Give yourself as many reasons as you can to achieve it.
  2. Simply believe that you will get it, don't question how you will get it. Whenever possible, picture exactly in your mind what you will be getting.
  3. Repetition of your belief. Do it at least once a day or if possible, as many times in a day so your sub-concious mind accepts it as a natural extension of your body.
  4. Absolute blind faith. If you want or need it that badly then you will find that this step will be a piece of cake. As you continue to believe and repeat to yourself, you will find yourself drawn to the things that bring about the success of wish.

I was originally skeptical about the steps above and did not believe them on the onset. However, at one point where I really wanted to get a distinction with honors on my degree, I went full out since I thought that I could and should use anything within my capabilities to attain it. I will say this much, I did use this technique and may I add, lots and lots of effort to get it. I would like to say that effort was the key to getting my 1st Class Honors (I am not trying to brag but just stating a fact) but sometimes there were factors beyond my control and this added boost somehow did the trick in getting my way. There were too many instances that things that could turn out worse somehow went smoothly before me.

Before I contradict myself on having an effortless method, I would like to clarify that sometimes in order to ensure you achieve your ultimate desire you are looking for, you just can't afford to chance it. So that's another lesson, even if you are using auto-suggestion, never leave any stone unturned even in the best of times until you achieve whatever you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment